We need your help! The following is a non-exhaustive, running list of all the ways the Medical Director can think of.
(1) Donate. Click the link at the bottom of the page (Donate). Get others to donate. We need an estimated 322 donors giving recurring donations of $12.40 to make the clinic sustainable indefinitely.
(2) Read this list and give feedback. Can you think of something IFEHC has not thought of? We humbly tell the public: we bet you can. Please let us know. Reach us at info@IFEHC.com or at the contact information (see link in the footer).
(3) Forming an advisory committee that gives the clinic suggestions and feedback. The Medical Director believes that the best way to become part of the community is for the clinic to involve the community's input.
(4) Publicizing the clinic's services. There are countless avenues to help.
(5) Advise us projects with deadlines. We are creating a running project list - stuff to get the ball rolling. We recognize many opportunities for promotion require years of waiting. Unfortunately, it is sometimes hard to know what exists and what we are not asking.
(6) Medical services.
(7) Obtaining basic medical supplies and equipment. Very basic stuff, like:
(8) Ancillary services.
(9) Helping with fundraising efforts - without giving a cent
One of the greatest challenges in running a business is to know how to get the ball rolling. IFEHC is developing a running list. This is a collaborative document designed so that anyone can add to it. To protect a number of entities' privacy as well as IFEHC's intellectual property concerns, we are encrypting this list. Contact IFEHC for the password.
Idaho Falls Employment Health Clinic (IFEHC)
2539 Channing Way Ste 260, Idaho Falls, ID 83404-7558 in Idaho Falls Medical District
All contents on this site, including downloadable files (unless otherwise credited), are the intellectual property of D.M. Boren, M.D., the Medical Director. Materials may be used for private consumption. Written authorization must be sought for each commercial use. D.M. Boren, M.D. and Idaho Falls Employment Health Clinic, PLLC must be given intellectual credit each time Dr. Boren’s materials are reproduced for any purpose (whether private or commercial).